Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Shout out

Photobucket
Thank you to Leah McCormick for my "I Shoot Film Buttons" I'm loving the reactions I'm getting, ranging from disbelief to joyful smiles. You need to check out her work and listen to her interview with Scott Sheppard on Inside Analog Photography.
Leah is not only an amazing photographer but also has such a wonderful attitude to life and in her business, so
refreshing in a world were many wedding photographers are taking themselves way to seriously.

3 comments:

  1. her work totally blows my mind on so many levels. Leah as a person is equally mind-blowing as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I officially NEED this little pin.

    And thanks for the shout out--you're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are making me blush, seriously. You are too sweet! I am glad my button is causing smiles and disbelief all over the country!

    ReplyDelete